This tutorial is to show you how you can set up and use the Push notification. So just follow the below complete procedure for configuring push notifications and firebase, please refer following screenshot.
let’s get started.
- In the Push notification section please click on Firebase link to create a new Firebase project.
- Then on the top right side, you will be able to see Go To Console. Please click on it and sign into your Gmail account.
- After signing in, you will be redirected to below screenshot, please click on Add project, then add project name.
- Then you will be redirected to another page, in that you need to select the Embed option.
- Please copy the only relevant code and paste it in our Config settings of our PWA for WP plugin.
- Please refer screenshot for a web API key and paste it in FCM Server API Key settings of our PWA for WP plugin.
- After adding both above details, you will be shown below settings of push notifications, where you can do settings and also set Manual Notification as per your need.
That’s it for this tutorial!
We hope we’ve clear your doubts in case If you have any feedback or questions, Just contact us here and we are always available for you.