Here’s a quick guide to know how to test PWA on the Browser.
So let’s get into it.
- Visit the website that you have installed PWA.
- You can see an Add to Home screen button from the bottom of the page.
- Tap the button, instantly the web app will be added to your Home screen.
- Tap the icon, then the Progressive Web App of your website will be loaded.
- You can see the Splash Screen with the icon and background color that you set earlier upon PWA Settings.
- Once you add the “Add to Homescreen”, browse the Homepage and suppose if you have 10 posts and you’ve visited only the homepage and turned the Wifi off, after that tap the web app icon again, you can notice that you can be viewed Homepage and also all the pages that you haven’t viewed will show by an offline page with the help of pre-caching.
That’s it for this tutorial!
We hope we’ve clear your doubts in case If you have any feedback or questions, Just contact us here and we are always available for you.