Notify BuddyPress users and engage actively with push notifications in realtime.
- Notification with PWA – An clickable pop-up message that appears on your user’s browsers irrespective of which device they use or which browser they are on. Users can be anywhere on the browser and still receive these messages as long as they are online or have their browsers running on their devices.
- Allow for notification – Every user can also choose to enable or disable Push Notification when new notifications are received.
Step 1 – First, you need to purchase and install BuddyPress for PWA for WP plugin.
For more details on how to download an extension for this Click Here
Step 2 – Once you click on settings links it will redirect to the Features option here to enable the “Buddypress” option. Click on the “gear” icon like below the screenshot.
Step 3 – Once you click on the gear icon you can see the Buddypress page. To allow the functionality of push notification with Buddypress you need to is required Push Notifications for WP & AMP and BuddyPress plugins. You need to click on the install plugin button like below the screenshot
Step 4 – Click on the “View Setting” Button like below the screenshot.
Step 6 – Once you click on the View Settings button it will redirect to BuddyPress Settings here you need to check these options Private Messaging and Notifications like below the screenshot
The Output of the BuddyPress for PWA for WP
To test BuddyPress for PWA for WP you need two users on your website
Let’s one user is Admin and another user is john
- Admin will now accept the notification of push notification
2. Now login “John” in another browser to send the message to Admin (via @admin in send section)
3. After press send button by User (John), another user will receive a notification
That’s it for this tutorial!
We hope we’ve clear your doubts in case If you have any feedback or questions, Just contact us here and we are always available for you.