Helping users navigate should be a high priority for almost every app. The easier your product is for people to use, the more likely they’ll be to use it.
- Visible and Well-Structured (Use three to five top-level destinations and avoid scrollable content in bottom navigation).
- Clear (Bar elements should be easy to scan and targets should be big enough to be easily tapped).
- Simple (Make sure that each navigation icon leads to the proper destination and use all elements, including bottom navigation, across your application consistently) for this follow the below steps.
Step 1 – First, you need to purchase and install Navigation Bar for PWA plugin.
For more details on how to download an extension for this Click Here
Step 2 – After Activate this plugin click on the Settings option like below the screenshot.
Step 3 – Once you click on settings links it will redirect to the Features option here enable the “Navigation Bar for PWA” option. Click on the “gear” icon like below the screenshot.
Step 4 – Once you click on the gear icon you can see the Navigation Bar settings page. After that, you can set these Text Font size, Text Font Color and Select Text Font Color options like below the screenshot.
- Text Font size: In this field, you can change the Text Font Size of the Call TO Action button.
- Text Font color: In this field, you can change the Text Font color of the Navigation Bar.
- Selected Text Font color: In this field, you can selected Text Font color of the Navigation Bar.
Step 5: To create a navigation menu, you need to visit the Appearance » Menus page in your WordPress admin dashboard. The first thing you need to do is to give the menu a name, and then click the Create Menu button. Any menu can make the Back button for this you need to check Use a back button option and Select icon name and then click Save Menu.
Step 6: Navigate to the Appearance -> Menu -> Check this PWA Navigation Menu option and then click Save Menu.
The Output of Navigation Bar for PWA
Note: For the upcoming update of the “Navigation Bar for PWA ” plugin then you need to enter the license key for this you need to go WordPress Dashboard -> PWA-> Premium Features -> In the “Navigation Bar for PWA ” option enter the License key and click on “Activate” button.
That’s it for this tutorial!
We hope we’ve clear your doubts in case If you have any feedback or questions, Just contact us here and we are always available for you.