If you want a full premium version of all our extensions in PWA. Purchase then Membership Plan where you can get all extension. Upgrade to the Most Powerful PWA Plugin without the high cost.
Follow the below steps:
Step 1: First go to WordPress Dashboard -> Navigate to PWA -> Click on the “Upgrade To Premium”
Step 2: Once you click on the Upgrade To Premium it will be shown All-Access of Membership Plan.
Step 3: It will display a bundle of Membership Plans. Which type of package you want to select that package.
- Personal: In this package, the user can access 1 site.
- Webmaster: In this package, the user can access a maximum of 10 sites.
- Freelancer: In this package, the user can access a maximum of 25 sites.
- Agency: In this package, the user can access the Unlimited site.
Step 4: Which package you want to select that package and click on the purchase button this page redirect to the next page.
- Item Name: Name of Package selected will be shown.
- Item Price: Price of the package will be shown.
- Actions: If user clicks on remove this item will be removed from this table.
Step 5: Getting extra money off your package is simple with the discount codes and special offers found here. If the user has a discount code click to enter it link.
Step 6: User can scan choose any of the payment methods in your PayPal account or Credit Card as your preferred payment method in the Payments section of your account settings.
Step 7: If User don’t have account then the user can create a new account.
Personal Info: In this form, user can enter personal information like email address, first name, and last name.
Create an account:
Step 8: All information is correct then click on the Purchase button.
That’s it for this tutorial!
We hope it helped you. If you have any feedback or questions, then please share them in the comments section below.