You can give the APP-like experience to your audience which will get your website to their home screen and works instantly like an APP with offline support.
It’s pretty easy for you to setup because it works out of the box. Here are the steps:
- After Installing the plugin in the dashboard, we go to the left-hand side in Menu bar go to the PWA option panel.
- After clicking the PWA option you will be able to see the Dashboard option in which it will automatically be detected the Installation status of Manifest, Service Worker, and HTTPS.
- After the dashboard click on General (Besides) in which you can set the App Name, App Short Name, App description, App Icon, App Splash Screen Icon and etc.
- Similarly, you can click on the Design option in which you can set the background color and Theme color.
- To check how to set up Push Notification section please visit this documentation in which we’ve explained in detail.
That’s it for this tutorial!
We hope it helped you. If you have any feedback or questions Just contact us here and we are always available for you.